HATIL assumes it is the businesses that should protect the environment and consumers for their own interest. At HATIL we believe, it is our obligation to consider all aspects of our products' impact on the environment, throughout their life cycle. The major essences of HATIL environmental policy are listed below:
1. HATIL is committed to reduce the environmental impact of our activities through intelligent design,conservation, and recycling. Each design is carefully considered for structure,strength, and durability. Nothing is more wasteful than disposable furniture.
2. HATIL products are manufactured with wood sourced from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified suppliers.
3. HATIL uses environment-friendly UV lacquer.
4. HATIL utilizes “Just-in-Time”manufacturing which results in less storage, less waste and conserves resources.
5. HATIL believes in renewable energy. HATIL uses com busting scrap wood and sawdust to generate power for our manufacturing facilities.